ANATHA EDUCATION PROGRAM - UNDER EDUCATION PROJECT
Supporting the Education of Children at Risk of Dropping out of School, Battambang, Cambodia.
The Anatha project is dedicated to facilitating and ensuring the schooling of almost 400 children and young people from 5 to 20 years old in the Battambang area until they finish their school years. It provides assistance to their families in the form of rice deliveries, school supplies, hygiene and household, and also scholarships. In addition, it monitors the progress of the student, both in the family and in the school, through visits to their homes and schools.
- Schooling children between 5 and 20 years old, which allows them to obtain the minimum training necessary for their personal development.
- Raising awareness among families (those who participate in the project and those who do not) of the importance of education in the future of their children and in the development of their country.
- Raising awareness among families of the importance of hygiene (providing hygienic material every month).
- Guarantee the schooling of the 300 children who participate in the program until the end of the school year.
- Provide economic support to the family, limited to contribution in rice, hygienic and sanitary material, etc., never in money. This contribution would be equivalent to what the student would obtain if he did not study and work for the maintenance of his family. This is intended not to accommodate the rest of the family members who contribute income, and obtain the consent of the parents for the schooling of their child.
- Promote the good health of the child and his family through proper hygiene.
- Encourage a spirit of solidarity and volunteering with weekend activities given by students and graduates of the Anatha program.
+ ANATHA Activities +
AN AID ORGANIZATION OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH REGISTERED IN CAMBODIA
Registered in the Nongovernmental Organization at the Ministry of Interior, Cambodia with the License Number 4659 P , Signed by Secretary of State H.E. POL LIM
Phnom Penh Capital, June 08th, 2016
In Cooperation with